Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made for The Wipeout Zone with Matthews Attractions Limited. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept, these Terms and Conditions
- Matthews Attractions Limited reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using The Wipeout Zone facilities must complete a waiver prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, this waiver must be completed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Activities involving The Wipeout Zone are not without risk and misuse may result in serious injury or even death. All participants must watch our safety briefing and review all rules prior to their participation and on every subsequent visit. Our safety rules can be found on our website as well as on our premises.
- Participants should only take part within their own abilities.
- Pregnant women may not partake due to the risks it can pose to the unborn baby.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and follow the directions given by the Marshalls. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Socks must be worn by all participants at all times while at The Wipeout Zone.
- Children under 12 must be supervised be their parent/guardian at all times.
- Our equipment is subject to a maximum weight. Participants over this weight will not be allowed to use the facilities.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Participants are requested to remove all jewellery, belts and watches before taking part. Pockets must be emptied as loose objects can pose a hazard should they fall out during their session.
- Mobile phones are not to be used by anyone who is using the equipment. Spectators are welcome to take photos/videos.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings and equipment within The Wipeout Zone will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Matthews Attractions Limited accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Vehicles parked within our car park are parked at the owners risk and Matthews Attractions Limited take no responsibility for loss or damage, however caused.
- Matthews Attractions Limited reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the sites facilities. The Duty Managers decision is final in these cases.
- Matthews Attractions Limited reserves the right to change or cancel activities at any point and with no notice.
- A booking will only be classed as confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent from The Wipeout Zone.
- You must let us know, as soon as possible, if there are any mistakes in your booking confirmation.
- Latecomers may not be permitted to participate and no refunds will be offered in these circumstances.
Refunds and Cancellations
- If your allocated time slot is disrupted due to the weather you will not receive a refund, only the chance to use your ticket another time.
- Individual bookings are non refundable and non transferrable.
- Where an individual decides not to participate, is not allowed to participate, or is asked to cease participation, no refunds will be made.
Party Terms and Conditions
- Party bookings may be cancelled but the deposit will not be reimbursed. If the party is cancelled once the full booking cost has been paid, then the booking cost will not be reimbursed.
- Extreme cases will be individually considered by the management.
- Party bookings are subject to a minimum booking of 10 people (max 20). Parties of fewer than 10 people will be charged at the minimum rate based on 10 people.
- Additional people can be added to your party providing we receive more than 48hrs notice and providing that we have the space required to accommodate the additional guests.
- Groups are requested to arrive in good time for their party. Groups arriving late may not receive their entire time within The Wipeout Zone.